Margus has recorded audio in some of the harshest environments in the world: from the fridgid Canadian Arctic to the bow of one of the world’s larges ships in gale force winds. His current equipment list is available below. Please click the contact tab to inquire about his availability.
For drama and high end documentaries Margus has the Aaton Cantar digital multi-track recorder-mixer.
Other equipment includes:
- SQN Series IV mixer
- Sound Devices 744T recorder
- Schoeps CMIT 5U
- Schoeps T-powered MK4S Compact Condenser Mic
- Neumann KMR 81, or 84s,
- Sanken CS3e or Sanken CS-5 stereo boom mics
- For surround sound applications Margus owns a Sanken WMS-5 surround sound 5:1 microphone with Rycote and windjammer.
- For interviews in locations with interference from diffuse sound Margus has a digital Schoeps Super CMIT boom microphone.
- For the Sanken CS3e and the Schoeps CMIT5u and Super CMIT microphone Margus uses the Cinela Piano mount and windjammer.
- Sonotrim, Sanken, KAT, or Countrymen lavs and Micron series 700 diversity wireless or Micron series 300 and Explorer non-diversity wireless.
For travel Margus has a Carnet that covers the equipment and is billed on a per folio used basis.
Warning: Use of undefined constant ASC - assumed 'ASC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/margjuk4/public_html/wp-content/themes/kingsize/template-fancybox.php on line 87